Cross-Section of Zenlil
|Voice Over||Ashley Siddals|
Zenlil (combination of "zen" and "enlil") is a C-3800-D aircraft that was commissioned in March 2037. It is the fourth of its kind captained by Rook 9 and commanded by Knight 15. Its current operative is Bishop 6, and previously, Bishop 8. The entire Consortium game takes place on this aircraft.
The first official mission was the inspection and attack on Jiyuu Station on June 21, 2037.
Zenlil was grounded for maintenance starting December 12, 2042.
- Bishop 6 - Controlled by Seeker.
- Knight 15 - Operations Leader
- Rook 9 - Captain / Situational Awareness
- Rook 13 - Medical
- Rook 25 - Weapons & Combat
- Pawn 1 - Mission Operations
- Pawn 4 - Hangar Bay
- Pawn 7 - Engineer?
- Pawn 11 - Maintenance
- Pawn 12 - Mission Operations
- Pawn 19 - Mission Operations
- Pawn 24 - Medical Bay
- Pawn 32 - Hangar Bay
- Pawn 44 - Maintenance Engineer
- Pawn 51 - Global Operations
- Pawn 62 - Global Operations
- Pawn 64 - Engineer
This Morse Code plays on the flickering light in the bathroom. It hasn't been successfully interpreted yet:
bathroom_light 0000000000111101100000110111100000111101100000111101111011110111100000 bathroom_light_model 0000000000111101100000110111100000111101100000111101111011110111100000 soundevent_washroomlight_flicker 0000000000100011010000101100010000100011010000100011000110001100010000
The former two may say "NaN: ----."